Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bail Application format

                       IN THE COURT OF METROPOLITAN  MAGISTRATE

F.I.R. / C.C. No.##
P.S. Cr. No.##

Party 1  …. Complainant

Vs.

Party 2 …. Accused


                               PETITION FOR BAIL U/S. 436 /437 Cr. P. C.

The above named accused stands charged with an alleged offences under  section xx

The accused undertakes to appear regularly whenever and wherever  he/she is ordered to do so by this Hon’ble Court.


# ADD YOUR CASE DETAILS


The accused submits that he/she is not connected with the alleged  offence and his/her liberty is necessary
to defend the case.

The accused will not tamper with the evidence or make himself / herself  scare.

# END OF ADD YOUR CASE DETAILS — THIS IS JUST A FORMAT

The accused offers sufficient and solvent sureties.

It is therefore, prayed that this Hon’ble court may be pleased to enlarge  the accused on bail, pass such any other order or orders and thus render  justice.


                                                                        Dated at City on this day of Year
                            

                                                                          Counsel for Accused/in Person



1 comment:

  1. I want to apply for bail for my parents and me, is it possible. If not possible for me, I want to take atleast for my parents who are older have BP, diabetic and heart patients.

    1) Complaint given to police station heads concerned including DGP of police.
    2) HR Case scheduled on 14/08/2012, complaint copy sent to the respective police station ACP for giving their report by the HRC.

    As far as my attendance is concerned I have attended on every occasion to the police station without fail. My in-laws and their elders failed to meet, giving frivolous reasons for a clandestine meeting. On one occasion the SI of police told that my in-laws are interested coming through court for action against me and my family members.

    I have a direct threat of false 498A and other false cases against me and my family members by my wife. I have direct threat to my life from my wife and in-laws hence I requested necessary protection against false cases and threat to my life from the Police.

    ReplyDelete